We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information by which you can be identified that is provided when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may need to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- Basic identification and contact information, for example your name and address
- Your domain name and email address when visiting this website
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information that we think may be relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we use the information
We collect this information to help us provide the best possible service, in particular for the reasons noted below:
- To ensure our records are accurate and up to date.
- To help us improve our products and services.
- To provide products and services that you have requested.
- To help us share relevant information regarding products and services that you may not know about.
- We may contact you for market research purposes.
- We will never sell information to third parties or provide it without your consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small text file which is added to your computer's hard drive when you visit any website. They help to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to the website.
We will store the information so you do not have to re enter it each time you visit the website. You can disable the collection of cookies at any time – most web browsers automatically accept cookies, please refer to your settings for further information.
Third Party Websites
We may enable links to other websites that we believe may be of interest. If you decide to use links from our website please note that we do not have any control over how the third party collects data – whilst we have no reason to believe that their processes are any less rigorous than our own, we do not responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites.
How you can control your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection and use of your personal information in the following ways:
- In providing your information on this website there will be the option to tick a box to indicate that your information may not be used for marketing purposes.
- You may change your mind at any time if you have given permission for us to use your personal information for marketing purposes by writing or emailing us
- We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you receive any communication that suggests the contrary please et us know immediately.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- If at any time you believe that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible